What in a name?

BetaSquad

Right, I'm probably stealing someone elses idea here, but here goes:

Everyone should introduce themselves on this thread by describing their name. What exactly does your screen name *mean*? This way, you don't have to introduce yourself when you first create a screenname, and people don't have to wonder what you were smoking when you chose your name.

BetaSquad is actually the name of a character in a series of stories I'm writing. He is actually 3 different people: its kinda hard to explain, but imagine three computers networked together and you will get the basic idea.

"I'm waiting for someone to say something really stupid, and then I can quote them." -Anonymous

I was actually thinking more of an introduction thread, but I still feel like a retard for making this. Please, just let this thread die *smacks self on head*

"I'm waiting for someone to say something really stupid, and then I can quote them." -Anonymous

I was actually thinking more of an introduction thread, but I still feel like a retard for making this. Please, just let this thread die *smacks self on head*

No!! We will not let it die! We will make sure it comes back and haunts you in your sleep FOR YEARS TO COME!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!