2 hours ago2 hr I know with the recent buggy system and the addition of more coming making it hard to set up but I would like to suggest mutation slots could still be the same button as buggies if y'all make it just like the 2nd and third item pouch for weapons and ect... I only suggest this because when playing with friends plus for also certain builds in previous grounded was able to quickly swap to "support" when needing to revive teammates, then back to a fighting mutation with a click of a button. I do not know if it's just a console thing and PC has it easier or something but I did love the like the nice and easy switch from grounded 1 (I look like to also say I don't really have any other complaints your game is sick got into it after PlayStation plus had the first one for free)
Create an account or sign in to comment