12 hours ago12 hr Hey everyone! I came up with an idea that I honestly think could be really interesting. What do you guys think about being able to modify our pets in a similar way to how the Strange Masked character modifies insects?For example, the Ladybug could have its water attack replaced with a laser using that special workstation she has in the two areas of the map, you know? I think that would be really interesting.And not only that, but maybe we could have mutations or changes to the pet system. For example, what if we could give the Water Strider a gas sac similar to the one the Stinkbug has? Or give the Ant different attack modifications, like electric mandibles or something like that.It could also be possible to give our pets abilities from bosses. For example, the Orb Weaver could get one of Axl's abilities, such as her charge attack or her super-fast attack.What do you guys think? I honestly think something like this would be really interesting, and it would make our pets feel much more unique and customizable.Sou um jogador do brazil então traduzi esse texto com ia que fiz, espero que gostem da minha ideia.
Create an account or sign in to comment