fall to the lightside

all I've read in this forum suggested that the main character might fall to the darkside in kotor2. that's assuming he starts out LS in the first place. he is neutral, becomes a jedi once more and then belongs to the LS.

well- why shouldn't this have a different approach? you start out neutral, discover your force powers again and become a sith. later on in the game, someone may convert you to the lightside (if you let him).

so...

DS --> LS

instead of

LS --> DS

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

I always thought a star wars game that makes you start out as a sith would be neat. You could have a game where you start out in a sith academy or something and then rebel against the sith. Anyone ever played Suikoden? Sort of like that.

all I've read in this forum suggested that the main character might fall to the darkside in kotor2. that's assuming he starts out LS in the first place. he is neutral, becomes a jedi once more and then belongs to the LS.

well- why shouldn't this have a different approach? you start out neutral, discover your force powers again and become a sith. later on in the game, someone may convert you to the lightside (if you let him).

so...

DS --> LS

instead of

LS --> DS

Couldn't you do that in the first game aswell? I started out neutral became Darkside and could have if I wished to become lightside again at the temple mount.

Cheers!

I think he means... start on the bad side... we were always aiding the Republic no matter if we were dark or light till the end. The beginning of KOTOR II sounds really good since there is basically no Republic! I hope there will be a "pulling" effct from both sides Dark and Light trying to convince you to join their side.

I think he means... start on the bad side... we were always aiding the Republic no matter if we were dark or light till the end. The beginning of KOTOR II sounds really good since there is basically no Republic! I hope there will be a "pulling" effct from both sides Dark and Light trying to convince you to join their side.

yup- tis what i meant.

turning LS at the temple? methinks mask is joking. that where you got to be a jedi in the first place. i could be dark as a bottomless pit and they would still train me as a jedi.

nonono. what i mean is similar to what prs proposed.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.