Does Tayn's chaotic orb affect it at the first split? I use the Monk with the Cloak that could stun when you use sneak attack (I use that dance 5 wounds required) but I dunno how to get more permastun.

I didnt cheese any boss but after 3 times with this one I'm thinking about it. Stuns with shields doesnt work properly and dunno but the crossbow modale "interruption" is not happening.

Any help? I have almost all the items in the game  I guess.

(writing fast on phone, sry for bad english)

When Hauani o Whe is about to die (very little health left) you cast Disintegration on it. When it finally dies (health = 0, doesn't matter from what damage it dies) Disintegration must still be active as hostile effect. If that's the case it won't split into lesser oozes and the fight's done. 

When interrupts don't work then Hauani o Whe (or its child ooze) probably has Concentration stacks left. You have to remove those with (more) interrupts until they start to really interrupt the ooze and prevent merging. Iterrupts will cancel the merging action but not totally prevent the oozes from moving towards each other. 

Crossbow+modal or Arbalest+modal should work fine (once Concentration is removed).

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

5 minutes ago, Boeroer said:

When Hauani o Whe is about to die (very little health left) you cast Disintegration on it. When it finally dies (health = 0, doesn't matter from what damage it dies) Disintegration must still be active as hostile effect. If that's the case it won't split into lesser oozes and the fight's done. 

When interrupts don't work then Hauani o Whe (or its child ooze) probably has Concentration stacks left. You have to remove those with (more) interrupts until they start to really interrupt the ooze and prevent merging. Iterrupts will cancel the merging action but not totally prevent the oozes from moving towards each other. 

Crossbow+modal or Arbalest+modal should work fine (once Concentration is removed).

Thank God you guys are here! Hahaha I have to take a better look on Concentration then! I will let you know once I play again!

Thanks!

• Like 1