5th Teenager - and why I think unlocking them could be REALLY helpful

I can't wait to know the full story behind the 5th Teenager, they are still missing and I'm willing to bet they're not missing by choice. We know this game isn't 100% done yet, and with the latest sales and expansion over the consoles; I'm super excited to see all these loose ends being tied up finally!

When it comes to getting games approved for further updates by the Execs.... Sales speaks volumes!

I know I GLADLY bought a copy for my Wife on Switch and we are having a blast playing together with Switch as the host. If anyone has similar good or bad experiences with Switch please let me know. :)

I can only see the stats of Grounded on Steam- however I can see that On PC alone the "Pulse" of this game has been at about 6,000 people for the last 2 years! -whom actively login every month to buy sign sets, and play with their friends in their Megabase. 

This means that over 6,000 people actively play this game 'without' consistent updates- think of how many will if they do have consistent updates!

Come on execs- you know money will come out of this Franchise, trust in the people who love making their games!~

Anyway-

I would love to see some sort of rescue in a Remix'd world inside Schmector's Lab within Moldorc- or even the (Largely Ununsed) Deck Porch with the Bench on it.

When we rescue this teen, I would assume for functionality purposes they would unlock for the entire Lobby; able to be selected by changing Teens or restarting the Save and selecting the new one. 

If that's the case, please add in at least this 1 mutation based on Ominent Experimentation lore

I have come up with "Explosive Gains"/"Explosive Personality"

- Description: You Flex your Explosive Muscles during Blocks, with 50% Damage Reduction at Lvl 1, and granting complete Explosive Immunity at Lvl 2-

- Mastery Bonus: Upon Perfect Parry you reflect all incoming explosion damage back onto the attacker (Levels up to 2 and 3 by blocking Explosions)

I still hold true to what I said- I see so much relaxing building ability within this game that I can't help but compare it to these other creative "Giants" ;D like Minecraft and Don't Starve Together- whom initially supported themselves through game sales which were gained through consistent updates of the game. (I'm sorry for the pun, no I won't stop) - They now support themselves with skins, resource packs, and other superficial materialism that people like me or my Wife eat up like sponge-cake. 

If you play DST you know what a Megabase is, it's your pride and joy; and largely what keeps you logging in. (Because it's never big enough or done enough) This game is VERY fun to Megabase within, and I can't imagine how big some bases *will* get once they get to 1or2 years old with consistent players. 

With this last update, I've talked to people who love Grounded but never finished it, now coming back to see what the ending is all about.

I've also talked to people who don't know Grounded at all- and people in their chat or their friends on voice call speak extremely highly of the game, so they all state they'll check it out in the shop at least. (A nose sniffing for pies eventually finds themselves eating a pie)

-That's how you win in this race, it's just updates and people liking your game enough to gush about it to other people! 

-There is a down side to this though, I've seen on Forums and within Steam itself -the weird performance inconsistencies of the past come up. Some stating the game still runs poorly on this patch, which I haven't seen at all aside from wee bits of stuttering caused by a "Certified Switch Wifi Moment". 

I hope everything on that end isn't too much of a hassle, and I certainly hope the team can figure out what those issues actually are caused by and resolve them. 

Regardless, I have been having a blast with this last update! Keep up the great work team! 

TLDR;

I love your game. I'm eagerly waiting for more. Please let me spend more money on Grounded cosmetics or a second game

(Online servers wouldn't hurt for lonely people too- but I understand if that's unrealistic- maybe when it's going on the road and you have a Year plan/Second Game in the pipes)

Oh, and maybe I overtuned my concept of an Explosive Resistance Mutation- but with some tweak you could make it feel good. Just... one shot explosions DON'T feel good....