Bad or wrong german translation

Hey dear grounded team,

i'm a native german speaker and i found some translation errors through my playthrough until now.
I haven't finished the game yet. I am supposed to look for wendell at his favourite chair at shed.
I dunno i am supposed to enter the under shed. If so the game is bugged since the biometric scanner
won't accept me. I have all the golden super tech chips. But this is not why im writing this post.
I usually play my games in english and just swap to german when i'm playing with my brother, who's incapable of speaking english,
so i really know which words the german translator actually meant to use.
I also found some texts that where'nt translated at all.

In no particular order:

The quest about the haze lab, the first sentence.
"Jenseits der giftigen Dämpfe des Nebels..."
"Dämpfe" is the word for steam. I think the haze is all about haze and fog.
Suggestion:
Just strike the words and change it to "Jenseits des giftigen Nebels..."

The quest "Into the wood" was translated as Into the wooods.
The german Quest text says "Hinein in den Wald". Wald literally means forest
which makes no sense. Wether the pun is delivered nor does it make any sense
since there is no forest. This confused me so much that i had to google this quest.
Suggestion:
Translate it into the literal meaning of wood which is "Holz".
"Hinein in das Holz" or if you want to save the pun "Hinein in die Hölzer".
I favour the latter one since Hölzer is the plural of wooden pieces which matches the wood pile.

You are inconsistent with the can translation at the can locations.
Sometimes you translated it to Dose, sometimes not.
I.E.
Zerdrückte "La Bise"-Dose, Fizzam-Dose and "La Bise" Dose in the trash pile and the hedge.
Vs. Chop Can and Calvo Can

The item moth scale has been translated into "Motten-Skala".
A "Skala" would be thea measurement translation of scale and not the intended
animal scale translation "Schuppe" which is actually correctly used in the flavour text of the item.

Regarding Pupa skind and leather i'd advise to change the flavour texts to talk about pupated insects.
Since the german translation "Puppe" is the same word as the german translation for puppet, i thought
i had to chop up some action figures or dolls in the garden.

The supreme translation for the tier 3 upgrade materials is "oberste" which does not make sense in german,
if used alone. It just means highest or at the top, but the translations are just meaningful in describing high places
or if used with military ranks. I'd advise something like "makellose Marmorscherbe". "Makellos" as in pristine.

Musclesprouts have been translated to "Muskelspross".
Since the story is about a hybrid of human muscles and brusselsprouts the translator should have
mixed the individual words, instead the word Musclesprouts has been translated one to one.
This loses the whole pun. It should have been "Muskelkohl". The flavour text is also talking about
correctly about Kohl.

Typo in the Tier 3 Cross Bow. Strike the "r" at the end of the first word.
"SchwarzeR-Nashornkäfer-Armbrust"

The Grass Valley and all other types of Valley have been translated to the
geographical meaning of valley, like the sloped part between mountains.
The roofing term for the triangular wall under the roof is called "Giebel".
So the translation "Grastal" makes absolutely no sense, please change it to
Grasgiebel. Also replace the "tal" in the other valley types to "giebel" please.

The info card to the wasp drone has not been translated at all.
My suggestion:
"Eine nahezu identische version zur Wespe, welche seinesgleichen mit Heilung unterstrützt.
Hängt außerhalb der "Brawny Boy"-Box im oberen Garten rum. Kann Wespenpanzer, Wespenbeine
und Pollen fallen lassen.

In the datacard regarding the sickly roly poly the word drops has not been translated.
It's true that german gamers use the word Droppen probably more than the german translation
fallen lassen, which is used in all the other data cards, but it is an anglicism and inconsistent
translation.
Suggestion:
Change the last sentence of the sickly roly poly data card to:
"Kann beim Tod Zähe Schmiere und Asselteil fallen lassen."
Same goes for the assistant manager. Should be:
"Lässt die Asst.-Manager-Schlüsselkarte und Rohwissenschaft fallen, wenn er neutralisiert wird."
This also aplies to the termites which also talk about "droppen" and the fire ants which use "abwerfen" which
is more like throwing somebody off.