New locations, bugs and boss ideas

1. Make the house a playable area. It would definitely be nice to explore a house that's big and full of weird and dangerous objects and bugs. Idc if it takes a year or two, if at all, it would be nice.

2. Please Bring back the lizard boss. 

It was such a cool idea to have a boss that's not a bug for the time being. Could you devs please bring it back, if at all possible?

3. A rhinoceros beetle would be fire as heck because they are a completely strong bug, and can lift many times their own weight. 

4. A few new landmarks would be dope. Like a smashed TV or something. Maybe a cattail Hotspot near the pond?

5. Nor hopeful, but maybe a cat boss if the house could become a playable area.

I'd like to make a suggestion or 2 being having 12+ years experience as a Pest Control Manager. 
1. Fleas for new type of bug and the area a dog house, dog bed or kennel around the yard. Can even have a cat roam the yard like the birds do and drop them.
2. A chair or couch cushions of some sort, for Bed Bugs these guys are nasty little things, and you can get even more tricky with them. Their behavior is very sporadic with other insect and being attracted to the carbon dioxide humans release from exhaling.
3. Brown Recluse for another spider, these are extremely dangerous and love the wooded areas.

I can name and list many more insects and their habitats if anyone wants to reach out to me.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Legaia said:

I'd like to make a suggestion or 2 being having 12+ years experience as a Pest Control Manager. 
1. Fleas for new type of bug and the area a dog house, dog bed or kennel around the yard. Can even have a cat roam the yard like the birds do and drop them.
2. A chair or couch cushions of some sort, for Bed Bugs these guys are nasty little things, and you can get even more tricky with them. Their behavior is very sporadic with other insect and being attracted to the carbon dioxide humans release from exhaling.
3. Brown Recluse for another spider, these are extremely dangerous and love the wooded areas.

I can name and list many more insects and their habitats if anyone wants to reach out to me.

Love it!