The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition

The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Did you or did you not enjoy The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition?

• wholly unnecessary Cash Grab
    • absolutely killed it, great addition

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/31/23 at 10:00 PM

IMO
The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition is utter garbage and nothing other than a cheap and unethical cash grab.
The Publisher Private Division f*cks their customers in contempt and holds them in very low esteem.
Why would the developer studio Obsidian go along with this?
You should really rethink your partnership with the private division label or the satire on capitalistic greed won't be satire anymore but demonstration and you will lose your once loyal customers left and right.
Be ashamed of yourselves for this sh!tshow.

• 7 months later...

While I appreciate the graphical improvements, and do not particularly mind paying the $9.99 for the update, I have to say that this should have been a gratis patch for everyone who had already bought the game and both DLCs.  No question but that the graphics are much, much better in the SCE version, and I do not regret buying it.  Still, I hope TOW2 will diverge from this path moving ahead. I bought the game through the Epic store @$10 off and $5 off each of the DLCs, so I really came out fine, even paying for the huge graphics upgrade.  I couldn't quite remember what the original game looked like, so I reinstalled it to a separate folder--and was fairly surprised how much better the SCE version looks!  I remember being impressed with the original game's graphics, but that was 4 years ago this month!  The SCE is the version of this game to have, imo!  I play at 4k, 6900XT.

Edited by waltc

It's very well known that I don't make mistakes, so if you should stumble across the odd error here and there in what I have written, you may immediately deduce--quite correctly--that I did not write it... :biggrin: