WotEP Brawler (Devoted/Helwalker) First build, any tips or suggestion for a next one

7 hours ago, Shai Hulud said:

One thing I havent figured out is a clean way to apply said food bonuses.

Wouldn't adding the item to your inventory be the most simple way to avoid any problem ? I have not used the console yet so idk what I am talking about

4 hours ago, Lapinouple said:

Wouldn't adding the item to your inventory be the most simple way to avoid any problem ? I have not used the console yet so idk what I am talking about

Yeah you can add the food to your inventory and manually rest but it removes the per-rest bonuses like prostitute boon, rikuhu, amira, ngati shrine blessings, magran's blessing, nature's resolve, dawnstar blessing, alchemic brawn, alchemic wits, alchemic guile, luminous adra potion, adratic glow, sigil wardstones, etc. So you'd have to console all those in if you wanted to test out a different food that way keeping other variables the same.

It is easier to console in the status effects from food, usually there are 3 to 5 of them. It just looks messy because it doesn't give the correct icon and lists the effects separately under "status effect name error"

Normally I have a ton of per rest boons by the time I'm fighting anything serious as I usually try to do the game with just one or two rests at the beginning (and the forced rest in ondra's mortar).

Theres probably a better way to add food bonus like maybe a separate command I have not found with find, I've just been using applystatuseffect player[tab] food_mohora_wraps_SE_might for example then two more for the recovery time and hostile effect duration bonus, which gives the bonuses correctly but then you have to manually remove previous food bonuses and it doesn't show up clean in the character sheet