Wizard Robes and Slippers

A fledgling barbarian discovered the majesty of being a wizard after taking down the Termite King. 

Seriously I'm loving the staves and the wizard hat. I would love to see some wizard robes and slippers to complete the outfit  I currently have the black ox armor and leggings for that sweet, sweet charge time reduction. 

I'm hoping the armor set bonus could  reduce charging time on the staves or add some sort of dodge effect to keep our squishy mages safe. A sleek benefit could be a decrease in stamina consumption while using staves. 

Loving this game! Thank you Obsidian for an awesome game. I really appreciate having a fun new experience with my friends.

Have an awesome New Year! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed. Personally I'd also like to see lower tiered Staves, so one can be a wizard earlier in the game. I think some sort of healing and/or buffing staves would be neat too. I really think the game should lean into the D&D inspirations, and allow a group of players to be a full RPG party, right in early game, with different roles which include support.