So excited I finally was able to buy the  Junk but now every ship battle I come across just sails right at me to avoid fighting at sea why did I waste 100k on the Junk ? Makes zero sense that the battle starts at 300-350m, it should start at 500m plus so that every ship can’t just sail right at you to avoid the at sea battle all together 

• 6 months later...
On 11/29/2022 at 4:27 PM, Highfive999 said:

So excited I finally was able to buy the  Junk but now every ship battle I come across just sails right at me to avoid fighting at sea why did I waste 100k on the Junk ? Makes zero sense that the battle starts at 300-350m, it should start at 500m plus so that every ship can’t just sail right at you to avoid the at sea battle all together 

I understand your frustration with the ship battles in the game. It can be disappointing when your newly acquired ship doesn't perform as expected. Have you tried adjusting your tactics or positioning to gain an advantage in battles? Sometimes, employing different strategies can help overcome such challenges. Additionally, you could consider upgrading your ship or investing in better weapons and defenses to improve your chances in naval combat. Don't give up just yet! With some adjustments and improvements, you might turn the tide of battle in your favor. Keep exploring and experimenting to make the most out of your gaming experience.

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2022 at 4:27 PM, Highfive999 said:

Ship battles can indeed be challenging, especially when opponents close in quickly. Adjusting the starting distance to 500m or more could add more strategic depth to battles, forcing ships to engage differently. Hopefully, game updates might address this concern, making your investment in the Junk more rewarding and battles more immersive.

• 4 months later...

It would have been more interesting tactically if sailing in opposite directions ended up putting more distance between the two ships.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."