Quartz and marble not respawning

Just playing grounded after the update yesterday October 13 and honestly before that me and the boys realized marble and quartz are no longer spawning my theory is they stopped respawning when we got the recipes from burgul to make brittle armor using bug parts but now we cant make them by farming rocks. Anyone else having this issue?

Yes. Having the same issue.  There are other recipes available for brittle and sturdy components,  however no recipe available for supreme whetstone and plating.  This issue is making it near impossible to upgrade even 1 weapon or piece of amour to maximum.  

7 hours ago, Veinz said:

Did the large chunks of upgrade materials ever respawn? Don't think they did I could be wrong on that. 

MarkBe there are recipes for all upgrades that don't require the marble/quartz you just haven't unlocked them yet

They would respond one specific spot that I know of is in the pink toy convertible

6 hours ago, WizKahuna said:

Quartzite and Marble do not respawn, there may be some rocks that do im not entirely sure. but there is alternative recipes to craft brittle sturdy and supreme and will unlock them through the story 

I did end up finding the sturdy recipe witch is nice and I guess eventually I'll find one for supreme items but still it's a bit slow when all four players are farming at once but It is do able