Mithridatism Mutation Reset

Every time I show a Wolf Spider the shiny edge of my Coal-tana and end his existence (sorry Charlie), I get the Mithridatism Mutation Notification.  Strange. I had already acquired the three levels before the new release. Just before every Wolf Spider Encounter, I always check Status to make sure it's activated.  Even after the update, I checked and everything was increased to the max level. Then the usual unexpected encounter occurred. (Who let you out, Stan?) Once the dust settled, I got the Mutation Notification....what? Checked in Status and I was surprised to have lost two levels of Mithridatism....but gained the first. Again. Went hunting for Fred and got the notification after the final twitch of hairy legs. This time I achieved all three at once. So.....perhaps someone form the Obsidian Team should look into this. Just a suggestion.  Is the reset stats glitching out? And check the poison damage as well. Even with the reduction, I'm taking a lot more than I should. Thanks😉 PS: Just happened again today.....now I'm down to one level again.  Yep....it's a glitch. Not loosing my mind after all. 🥴

Edited by LadyBugWins
Follow up from previous post