Giant Pumpkin ate my castle.

So... there is a giant pumpkin, that takes up my entire castle on the porch. Is there possibly a way to remove it? Like I can't get at most of my items, crafting benches, dew collectors, drying rack.... not to mention ziplines...

• Like 1

The Pumpkin is temporary and will disappear after Halloween.  Not like the Milk Carton that's crashed into my bedroom and back porch on the Posts across from the Pagoda (lower pond). It's there to stay, I'm afraid. (Sigh) 🥴 So....hang in there Z.  Luck to you. (Now....how in the world can I rearrange the furniture and block out the ugly view out the back window? Hmmm....?)😂

Yes....agree completely. Who knew a Milk Carton would show up after two plus years of gameplay? With no construction tape to show they were planning to put something there.  As for the Jack-a-lantern....it has been a feature for Halloween.....but that's no consolation for you at this point. Don't think changing your computer's date will help.  Could try it just for "Science".  Hope it works. 🙂

I tried it, unfortunately, Xbox Live decided that I couldn't log it. I don't understand the milk carton though, I can't imagine why they'd drop an -empty- milk carton there. I mean, if it had something in it, or had a purpose.... but just dropping it in with no warning or purpose is kinda borked. I have other bases, that pumpkin is more of an irritation than a gamebreaker though, it is a pain to go build all the stuff. Just sad I have to sleep in a lean-to instead of my crow feather bed lol. Still love the game. Guess it gives me a reason to work on my picnic table castle instead. I feel for the homeowner when they come home to zipline spaghetti and mushroom castles everywhere lol