Steam Deck support?

• 2 weeks later...

I also came to the forum to look into SteamDeck support. currently the game doesnt run ootb on SteamDeck. Settings can be tweaked to make it run, yet not as well as it could. I actually believe this game would be absolutely amazing on the SteamDeck and i really hope the developers plan to add support soon.

• Like 2

On 10/10/2022 at 6:09 PM, joenicho86 said:

"Currently the game doesnt run ootb on SteamDeck. Settings can be tweaked to make it run, yet not as well as it could. I actually believe this game would be absolutely amazing on the SteamDeck."

I did some research also a few days after posting this and found the work around for the infinite loading screen bug, and the regular invisible xbox live sign-in still works. But like joenicho86 said, the game just isn't optimized for Linux right now. I personally had to change alot of setting to make it run ok-ish at 30fps, but I feel like theirs an memory error, leak, or something that is causing the steam deck to so preform poorly, when we all know this beast can probably run this game perfectly. I have some hopes from the devs. for some brewing support for the deck tho honestly. This team has blown me away with the progress of this game and listening to the community and implementing thing in.

• Like 1