bugs and opinions of the game.

Hello, I am a player of this great game and I am here to share the bugs that I have found and some opinions.

I clarify I have not read anything if these errors have already been reported,

There are times when opening the character menu and trying to put a weapon or an item in the quick section (where you open to choose the weapon) there were times when the entire menu no longer reacted to any action and you could not remove the menu, the solution was to close the game completely.

Another mistake is that the distance of the bug hits was greater or even if you moved a certain distance it still hit you.

The mutation for heavy weapons was only triggered when using the mint mallet and not with the other heavy weapons (in my case it happened that way) I don't know if it was designed that way but they should put a mutation for all those two-handed weapons.

There are certain areas where you cannot build, in the case in the sandbox there is a flower pot and there is a molar and there is no way to go through it since the game does not allow you to build in that area.

Deberían poner algo para poder construir en alturas ya que hay una escalera vertical que no puedes construir hasta cierta altura, ya que no puedes usar la escalera y subir materiales de más de 3 de altura (3 paredes) y te obliga a construir un plataforma cada cierta altura o construir de otra manera, también en cuanto a la dificultad del juego me parece muy bien aunque si con la mínima dificultad puedes conseguir los logros del juego hace que el juego no sea un reto, no hacen el El jugador tiene la experiencia de un desafío para el juego, también puede lograr ciertos logros en cierta dificultad (como la madre araña en cría), pero es mi punto de opinión.

Aclaro que he terminado el juego hasta el rey de las termitas y he logrado todo lo que se puede hacer hasta hoy en el juego, es muy bueno y lo recomendaría a varios amigos aunque no me gustan los logros, espero con ansias al juego final.