Spider/Ant ideas

So I was thinking it would be cool if you guys added more types of spiders. This game made me walk around my yard irl and examine the various types of bugs. I live in a Los Angeles neighborhood and I found several types of spiders including daddy long legs, and two types of jumping spiders. I know some cities around here have black widows as well. I also think it would be a nice addition to hard mode or the custom phobia option if you made the spiders able to climb walls and bases because many spiders I've found in my yard were either on a wall or webbed up at a high ground location. I also noticed different spider species irl kill each other and in the game they ignore each other. Maybe that could be added too? 

My other idea involves ants. I noticed they protect each other and I thought it would be cool if they protect the player when wearing the proper ant armor. Since they already seem to accept you as one of them when wearing the armor it seemed like a cool idea.

I really enjoy playing this game with my girlfriend and my son. We look forward to all future updates. Thanks from my family to yours Obsidian!

• Like 1

Yes but for the grandaddy long legs can we attach little baskets to them and ride them gondola style through the backyard.  Alsoto add to you spiders maybe add some mechanoid versions of insects like an omnitent robotic research lab. 

Imagine an armored brood mother where you gotta splatburst her pieces to open up dealing damage.

or ant drones you could make that take eggs from the hive for you

If you see light at the end of the tunnel get out of the road!