Was there a change in the balance after the transition of the game to epic games? Изменения после перехода игры в эпик

Hello

I use an online translator.

Was there a change in the balance after the transition of the game to epic games?The game was distributed in the Epic Games store and I took it away.I decided to go into the game here and was very surprised by the change in the balance.

I've played the GOG version before.About a year ago.I played on the normal difficulty and everything was fine.I passed the Defiance Bay and stopped playing.During this time, not a single character has ever died for me.Now, when I play, my tanks are constantly dying.I don't understand what has changed.Previously, the enemies could not even hit me (high deviation and the rest of the resists).Now I'm playing on the normal difficulty, but the characters are dying like flies.Have the attacks been added to the opponents?Why did it become so difficult to play at the first locations?I haven't even reached Redrik yet, and the tanks (Eder + mercenary) died 2-3 times.

Здравствуйте

Произошли ли изменения в балансе после перехода игры в epic games?Игра раздавали Epic Games, и я забрал ее.Я решил зайти в игру недавно и был очень удивлен изменением в балансе. Я уже играл в версию GOG до этого.Примерно год  назад.Я играл на нормальной сложности, и все было хорошо.Я прошел Бухту Непокорности и перестал играть.За время прохождения ни один персонаж не умирал ни разу.Теперь же, когда я играю  мои танки постоянно умирают.Я не понимаю, что изменилось.Раньше враги не могли даже попасть по мне (высокое отклонение и остальные сопротивления).Сейчас я играю на нормальной сложности, но персонажи мрут как мухи.Противникам добавили атаки?Почему стало так сложно играть на первых локациях?Не дошел еще даже до Редрика,а танки(Эдер + наемник) умерли раза по 2-3.

Edited by NoRunRad

As far as I know nothing has changed. Early game of PoE was always a bit more challenging than the rest until the DLCs. Maybe you played with an easier difficulty setting the first time?

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

19 hours ago, Boeroer said:

Maybe you played with an easier difficulty setting the first time?

I don't like easy difficulty levels.It always feels like I'm not playing the way the developers intended.

Edited by NoRunRad