硬核建议

20211122185229.jpg.a84c42590a07216ea0ceea53824c83fc.jpg母语是中文,我只能在这里打中文,不知道大家能不能看得懂,我只想说两点。

1.游戏更新速度实在是太慢了,我从2020.11.22到现在2021.11.22整整一年时间了,游戏非常好,和其他生存类游戏相比grounded画质色彩都很好,玩起来很开心,但是这一年时间里更新的内容和次数屈指可数,建议多多更新,多多出内容,毕竟一年的时间里还是有很多的地图没有开启,很多的主线没有连贯,游戏也是存在很多的BUG,论坛里看到很多人都在说我也就不多说了。

2.官方能不能出预告和测试游戏开服提醒时候在grounded的网站上更新提示,不是所有国家的玩家都能看到官方推特内容,由于网络限制问题很难看到,我们也是很期待游戏的预告,请公平对待每一位玩家。

谢谢

14 hours ago, 蜜朵er said:

20211122185229.jpg.a84c42590a07216ea0ceea53824c83fc.jpg母语是中文,我只能在这里打中文,不知道大家能不能看得懂,我只想说两点。

1.游戏更新速度实在是太慢了,我从2020.11.22到现在2021.11.22整整一年时间了,游戏非常好,和其他生存类游戏相比grounded画质色彩都很好,玩起来很开心,但是这一年时间里更新的内容和次数屈指可数,建议多多更新,多多出内容,毕竟一年的时间里还是有很多的地图没有开启,很多的主线没有连贯,游戏也是存在很多的BUG,论坛里看到很多人都在说我也就不多说了。

2.官方能不能出预告和测试游戏开服提醒时候在grounded的网站上更新提示,不是所有国家的玩家都能看到官方推特内容,由于网络限制问题很难看到,我们也是很期待游戏的预告,请公平对待每一位玩家。

谢谢

我已经翻译了它,所以它可能会有帮助:

I have translated it so it can maybe help:

My mother tongue is Chinese. I can only type Chinese here. I don't know if you can understand it. I just want to say two points.

1. The update speed of the game is really too slow. It has been a whole year since 2020.11.22 to 2021.22. The game is very good. Compared with other survival games, the background picture quality and color are very good. It is very happy to play, but the content and sub-time updated in this year There are only a few. It is recommended to update more and content more. After all, in a year, there are still many maps that have not been opened, many main lines are not coherent, and there are also many bugs in the game. I won't say more when I see many people talking in the forum.

2. Can the official update the prompt on thegrounded website when the trailer and test game opening reminders? Players in all countries can not see the official Twitter content. Due to network restrictions, it is difficult to see. We are also looking forward to the trailer of the game. Please treat every player fairly.

Thank you

Edited by Nicholas Berstecher