The main flaw in the game is now in my opinion

I can't play on easy difficulty levels (That is why I abandoned the passage of the game borderlands 3, where the pretentious bosses die in 5 seconds, and the super bosses in half a minute. This is prohibitively uninteresting). Therefore, I chose high difficulty, but it is very uncomfortable to play at high, not because of the complexity of the battles, but because the weapon breaks extremely quickly. Such a breakdown rate, I think, does not add complexity, but only adds discomfort, disgust. After two, three fights, I have to disassemble the selected unnecessary weapons each time and repair the weapons that I use. I would like to separate the rate of weapon breakage from the difficulty of battles. I will also say that I like the mechanism of weapon breakage, but I think that the parameter of the weapon breakdown rate is now too hypertrophied and disproportionate. It does not increase the enjoyment of difficulty, it only repels and irritates. This option is ugly at the moment

Does anyone know how to reduce the wear parameter of equipment without changing the difficulty of the game? 

Edited by XXXplayer

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2021 at 8:41 AM, XXXplayer said:

hypertrophied? 

There's a perk that covers this. First tier. Also as long as your engineering skill is up to snuff you can repair on the fly. I don't see the difficulty. Least wise its a non issue for me.