Just a Suggestion me and my friend love this game, I use the bow and arrows while he's up close with melee and shield. The issue is the arrow system. What if you can craft a quiver that takes an armor slot for throwables or something? Have it start out at 50 or 100 instead of 20, can be upgradeable to hold more. This would be a cool feature and very useful, as I'm always low on inventory space due to holding so many arrows. I also would like to see if there was an auto arrow retrieval system, where you walk over it and it picks them up. Having to pick every single one up by its self is annoying and tedious and sometimes i cant even pick them up because if something or someone walks over it some times they go flying, or get stuck under the map. What if after after shooting them the ones that are stuck in the enemy can be collected into a group to where you can pick up most of them with one click. Overall this game is awesome and I cant wait for what's to come next. Great job and thank you for giving me something new and fun to play that's NOT a Battle Royale!!!!

• Like 2