Anybody having trouble loading a save on xbox?

For about a month now, I cannot load any of my saves. It let's me load a save, pick a character, but when I click start game, it freezes and sends me to the dashboard. Ive already uninstalled the game and downloaded it again, still nothing. Anybody else having this problem?I'm on xbox one.

On 11/14/2020 at 8:16 AM, F4RESPEKT said:

For about a month now, I cannot load any of my saves. It let's me load a save, pick a character, but when I click start game, it freezes and sends me to the dashboard. Ive already uninstalled the game and downloaded it again, still nothing. Anybody else having this problem?I'm on xbox one.

Same prob .....Xbox series S

....No idea sry i Look for Help Too xD

3 hours ago, DrShows said:

I was having this problem also. I deleted the game and the save files on my Xbox. Then reinstalled the game. The game synced with the cloud when I restarted, and has worked fine since.

Yeah great If its Work for you :)....i deleted my Game plus my intern Safefiles ....Game synced but at 5 or 6 % the Game music Drops and then at 8-10% the sync ist done xD ....

Maybe an sync proplem? Can anybody ask an grounded Dev please xD ....why Not, an Problem with Game sync ans result in Game freeze by loading Savefiles.....plausible??? Sry again my english is Not so good sry