Game crashes after a few minutes

Hello

I downloaded this game from steam. and have verified the files from steam after install, all passes fine. (crash)

Uninstalled game and re-downloaded Grounded and Verified again - Same thing, After a few minutes it will crash me back to main desktop.  :(

I have a I7-10700k with 16GB ram and a Geforce 2080 super with latest Geforce drivers 456.71

Also I have tried the launch option in Steam launch option with -d3d11   but still crashes after 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay back to Desktop.

Anyone had  this and know how to fix please?

Thanks

Edited by Foxie

Hey Foxie! I'm sorry to hear that Grounded has been crashing after a few minutes of starting it up and playing. If you haven't already tried, I recommend making sure your video card and OS drivers are fully up to date. Can you send me your system specs via dxdiag? Can you recall if you were doing something specific before the game crashed? 

Thanks for the reply - Much Appreciated!

I hope this is what you are after..

Everything I know off is up to date..  And nothing I was doing but playing the game..

Sometimes just placing an item after creating - like workstation, Other times just walking thru the grass......   :(

DxDiag.txt

Edited by Foxie

Ok

I think i found what the problem is - Tho no idea how to fix it cstanick

What I did was to Go Offline on Steam and play Single player!

The game has worked for over 80 minutes without a Crash!  That's Building etc....

Turned Steam back Online and started a multiplayer game - and Crash within 2 minutes again.

EDITED:

Other Steam games installed work fine - Example Red Dead Redemption2 , Atlas, Ark Survival,GTA etc.....

Tried turning Tinywall and Microsoft firewall off, but still crashed after a few minutes of gameplay.

Also Tried turning Microsoft virus protection windows 10 - Crashes within a few minutes of gameplay.    :(

I'm using Astro A50s Head set which are 16Khz 

Tried Normal Pc Speakers set at 24Khz - This mad the game Crash as soon as I selected Character.

Tried As Administrator, Crash

Tried Compatibility Windows 8 Mode - Crash

I'm stumped!!!!!!!!

Edited by Foxie

Hmm, that is very interesting. Did you actually get into the game when you tried multiplayer, or did it crash when joining? Can you please send this report along with your dxdiag to support@obsidian.net? I'm going to get the details, but it's best if the issue comes through our player support system as well to keep track of it. There are a variety of fixes coming in the next content update, so please keep me posted if you still run into these issues after the update has dropped.

Ok, Tried the New Beta 4.0

Same problems with Multiplayer, I once got into the game while hosting and played for approx 4 minutes , hit the map (M) and hard freeze!

Then restarted the game, and just as soon I I choose character and hit G, the game would crash me back to desktop!!

Still cannot get the game to work Online!!!!!!!!!!