Save Game Crash after buying zip lines

After I quit for awhile and came back and I reloaded my game today, it kept crashing when trying to load my most recent save. I loaded up an old save and it loaded fine. After a couple hours of testing I figured out this is happening after I create a manual save after purchasing the zip lines from Burg.L.  I can turn in the quest just fine, save and reload, but as soon as I buy the zip lines and make a manual save, the game will not load any saves made after this point.  It seems to be something with zip lines and making manual saves on XBOX One (game pass).  I have tried several times and get the same exact result.  I have to also delete all saves made after buying the zip lines so that any new saves will not corrupt.  I noticed that the patch released last Friday was supposed to fix this? It seems to still be a major issue...

After doing a lot more testing on this I think the issue is actually tied to the "logout save" feature on XBOX.

1. Only thing that has recently changed with my game is that I have finished the Jungle Temple quest but have not turned it in.

2. After loading my save (the one that works), I delete all saves after this and log out.  A new logout save is created. When I log back in, I select my manual save instead of the logout save, create a new manual save and log out again.  This time when I log in with the newly created save, the game crashes during loading. I then log back in with the old "good" save just fine.  If I delete the logout save and save manually again, that save will load but any save created after the logout save will be corrupted and will not load.

3. After all this testing, I loaded up my good save, deleted all the saves made after this one, turned in the jungle quest and bought the zip lines, made a manual save, logged out, logged back in and loaded my manual save and it loaded. I then deleted the logout save again and made a new manual save and logged back in with the new manual save just fine. So the issue here definitely seems to be tied to the "logout save" feature and any saves created after this save is made will be corrupted. The only way around it is to delete that logout save before saving the game again.  If this is the fix, I'll take cash or rep. LOL

Update #3...  Frustrated at this point. The workaround is no longer working.  I even tried reverting back to a save from 3 weeks ago and the saving issues are still occurring. I cannot save my progress at all. Any saves I am making now are unable to load.  the game just crashes after trying to load any new saves.  If any of this helps or if anyone else is having this issue can you please reply so I know it isn't just me?  This all started yesterday.  I've been playing since day 1 release and have been just fine with the small bugs here and there but game save corruption? I can't deal with that. I'll check back in a couple weeks to see if progress was made.

• 2 weeks later...