Sca.B stays alerted

Occasionally my Sca.B will continue to show that Im near a collectable or the haze lab when I have clearly moved away. In the attached screenshot, it shows Im near a lab but Im standing near the juice box up in the hedges no where near any lab, and as Im on the public test server, it cant be the hedge lab since I have completed that section of the map.

Hedge scheme2.png

4 hours ago, RooDaaR said:

Occasionally my Sca.B will continue to show that Im near a collectable or the haze lab when I have clearly moved away. In the attached screenshot, it shows Im near a lab but Im standing near the juice box up in the hedges no where near any lab, and as Im on the public test server, it cant be the hedge lab since I have completed that section of the map.

Hedge scheme2.png

The work around I found for this bug is to come close to another item that triggers the SCA.B 

For example if this gets stuck. Go trigger something else like raw science or a another SCA.B. Once it displays the new item nearby either collect it or walk away from it far enough to make it disappear. 

This should reset the SCA.B and make it go away. Until they fix this bug that is.