Cant Load Multiplayer Game save

Cant load multiplayer saved game. 3 days worth of work not accessible. 

How this happened for me. 

Was playing at work with a co worker up until 615am. Manually saved and exited the game. It may be worth noting that my co worker was still connected and in game when i saved / exited the game. 

I left work. Went home and connected to my home network (first time on this save not sure if relevant.) 

Upon starting the game the game wanted me to log in with XBOX again which it has not asked since the first time I installed the game. I Thought this was odd but I logged in anyway. 

Tried loading the game and still hosting it as multiplayer in case my co worker was going to join again. Game let me go to lobby then when i hit start it just crashes after about  seconds and completely closes the game entirely. 

I tried loading the game in single player and also crashes. 

I tried loading auto saves from 608am 603am and 602am. all crash upon loading in both multiplayer and single player. 

I tried loading a manual save from 12am (6 hours prior) and it loads fine in both single player and multiplayer. 

I tried consolidating and backing up saves. Reduced number of saves to 4. Still wont load. 

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. (it didnt ask me to sign in to XBOX this time) still crashes. 

Windows 10 x64 home edition. 

Acer predator helios 300 2020 edition - all stock