New craftable materials / crafting items

I've done a search through the form for this and found no results. I can't believe nobody else has thought of this. I'm playing on Xbox so maybe there is differences in the PC version but I think finding a package of dental floss like you did on the Mints and using say the Mint Mallet to cut it to create rope for various objects. Either that or creating longer pieces of woven fiber for the same result

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harmageddon4 said:

I've done a search through the form for this and found no results. I can't believe nobody else has thought of this. I'm playing on Xbox so maybe there is differences in the PC version but I think finding a package of dental floss like you did on the Mints and using say the Mint Mallet to cut it to create rope for various objects. Either that or creating longer pieces of woven fiber for the same result

floss is a cool idea for rope, I love it!

Usually a floss container already has a cutter in it, and why the mallet?  would make more sense to cut it with the axe or one of the daggers. 

There's a few posts already asking for woven fibers to be created into rope.  Maybe they could do the fibers as tier 1 and floss as tier 2.

Xbox One X