I found that the beds are broken. I can never spawn into a game at a bed without being trapped inside it. The only thing I can do is recycle / destroy the bed so I can move again. Note: my beds are usually standing on clay foundation, from what I can tell it's almost like I spawned at ground level (not clay level), trapping me inside the frame of the bed. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Xytium said:

If you have a grass floor directly above the small bed, this may be what's causing the issue. After replacing the bed, I removed the floor directly above it and haven't had any issues since.

no floor above the bed in either of my 2 bases so far.  My bed was on the 2nd story, only roof tiles above it, spawned inside the bed.  then i moved my base, put the bed on a balcony so i could sleep under the stars,  again spawned inside the bed.   Just started building a new base last night, found a spot that allowed more room without needing to chop down grass,  I'll try the bed on a clay foundation, the previous ones were on plank floors, once with a scaffolding under it and one without.

Xbox One X

On 8/31/2020 at 10:34 AM, Dennis Giles said:

I found that the beds are broken. I can never spawn into a game at a bed without being trapped inside it. The only thing I can do is recycle / destroy the bed so I can move again. Note: my beds are usually standing on clay foundation, from what I can tell it's almost like I spawned at ground level (not clay level), trapping me inside the frame of the bed. 

Youre not alone and this was bug reported.