Inventory vanishing

There was a graphic glitch on my sister's game, it caused everything to appear in one spot in the house including the workbench and dew catchers. This already makes the game hard to play for if you wander to far from home it glitches each time. When I relogged I had nothing when I returned, I did not force quit the game, or crash I simply used the quit from the menu. Is this a known bug? 

• Confused 1

We ran into the exact same bug. We built a brand new base after the update. 
We had pallets, storage crates, smoothie machine, workbench. They would all suddenly disappear and show in one corner under the base, completely nowhere near where the item actually was supposed to be. You could still access the items from original places, they were just invisible. 

Friends I was playing with also had the exact same thing happen to them. Except for the host. The host never has issues. 

We are on Xbox One X.

We haven't had this issue before, so it appears to perhaps be a new big introduced with the update from yesterday.

8 hours ago, Jesseycara said:

There was a graphic glitch on my sister's game, it caused everything to appear in one spot in the house including the workbench and dew catchers. This already makes the game hard to play for if you wander to far from home it glitches each time. When I relogged I had nothing when I returned, I did not force quit the game, or crash I simply used the quit from the menu. Is this a known bug? 

I just posted about this (awaiting moderator approval) an hour or so ago! Yes! Everything in my friend's game was bunching up to a single corner (except hers looked and acted normal). When I logged out and returned, everything I had was gone! I also didn't force quit, game didn't crashed. I quit from the menu, as well.

Glad it's not just me. This is a game-breaking glitch to me as it is difficult to want to get back on and do anything if the possibility that your inventory can disappear still exists.