Bugs (ants) Stuck in Rocks

Awesome game!! 

I know a lot of people are dealing with the ant egg hatching issue due to ants being stuck around the map. I have found a bunch of ants stuck inside the rocks that border the pond on the northwest side of the map. Sometimes I can get them to glitch out by killing an ant on top of the rocks which agro's the rest. Some come out, while others remain stuck. Attached is an image showing six dead ants. Five of these ants came out after I killed the first. Meanwhile I can hear multiple ants trying to attack but remain stuck. I also have a video if you're interested.

Location: X=11660.767 Y=-20500.328 Z=1875.712                                                                                            964801286_Screenshot(2)resized.png.eb7e124c66724727bfb52958b486d658.png

Location: X=23757.951 Y=-12433.729 Z=1702.506                                                                                           969930292_Screenshot(3)resized.png.b1131c20b03d76f50106ec5d2edb923a.png

Edited by CaitlynGenders
Additional information

it does.  and luckily i've not had any dead bodies stuck yet doing this that i couldn't collect.  I've seen this with numerous bugs.  even had lady bugs stuck in the roots of the oak tree.  

• Like 1

Xbox One X

On 8/23/2020 at 6:55 PM, Roger Lee said:

I had a wolf spider get caught inside one of the  oak roots that I built my base on top of.   Talk about annoying.

saw this last night.  My first wolf spider kill!  granted he was trapped in the root and couldn't attack :)  but i finally got 1 spider fang.  better try for another before they fix this lol

Xbox One X