Grounded console

I been having a blast playing Grounded. Everybody already bought up bug tamimg. Yet I have a recommendation on the control for Xbox. If no else mentioned the hot bar selection is a bit awkward to function. Especially during fights instead of holding the LB button and using the joystick to select the slot. Can there be a button combination like tap LB for slot 1, LB + x is slot 2 and so on. Hope this help so the control scheme aleast for console can be improved.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Scar1983 said:

I been having a blast playing Grounded. Everybody already bought up bug tamimg. Yet I have a recommendation on the control for Xbox. If no else mentioned the hot bar selection is a bit awkward to function. Especially during fights instead of holding the LB button and using the joystick to select the slot. Can there be a button combination like tap LB for slot 1, LB + x is slot 2 and so on. Hope this help so the control scheme aleast for console can be improved.

you can use the D pad directions now,  but i agree it would be much easier to be able to use button combo's like LB+Left for the 5-8 slots then something else for 9 and 10.

If you assign the dpad to slots 1-4 remember to remove the chat and other bindings or it gets confusing.

Xbox One X

1 hour ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

you can use the D pad directions now,  but i agree it would be much easier to be able to use button combo's like LB+Left for the 5-8 slots then something else for 9 and 10.

If you assign the dpad to slots 1-4 remember to remove the chat and other bindings or it gets confusing.

D pad to cycle through hotbar? 

WONDEROUS! 

On 8/14/2020 at 9:01 AM, Scar1983 said:

This Is Kind Of Unrelated But They Should Add In WORMS As A Possible Enemy Or Something

On 8/14/2020 at 5:49 PM, The Grounded Badger said:

D pad to cycle through hotbar? 

WONDEROUS! 

Yes just slots 1-4 though,  the settings don't recognize button combos yet, even though there's a 2nd button map option, so you'd think you could do them.  future update hopefully will enable that.

Xbox One X

2 hours ago, McSquirl Nugget said:

Yes just slots 1-4 though,  the settings don't recognize button combos yet, even though there's a 2nd button map option, so you'd think you could do them.  future update hopefully will enable that.

I'm sure the whole thing is still being refined behind the scenes.