RESOURCES NOT RESPAWNING

Hello all,

I must say, after the last update I was excited to get on and play, and better yet SAVE my world without having to worry about a corrupted save file preventing me from making progress. And sure enough I’ve had no problems when it comes to loading and saving my multiplayer server now. However I’ve run into an annoying issue while building my base. The acorns and water droplets do not respawn anywhere on the server and it’s seriously making me want to put this game down for another month to wait until the next update. I can’t make any progress without these particular resources considering we all know how important clean water is to your health bar and I can no longer build with acorns as I currently have acorn armor. I love this game and I’m in full support of obsidian. Is there anyway a dev would be willing to pop into my server on Xbox to take a quick look at this? Considering this issue may potentially be something small to fix. Feel free to message me. My gamer tag is my600IbPINGUINO. 

• Sad 2

This seems to include resources that you build such as the dew collector and the Sap collector neither of these are working for me. does anyone know if there is a item limit built in say you have collected X amount of weed stems or there is 25 dew droplets all collected in one spawn point would that stop respawn? i don't know if it is coincidence or not but while we where playing we where unable to find any water spawns while we searched the map we found an area in the weed killer hill area that had a massive amount of droplets all collected in a single area we went though and slurpped them up and started seeing other spawn point start producing again. would it be the same for Sap grass acorns ect? i would expect if there was a limit it would be pretty high but maybe it's not high enough or there needs to be an auto remove of resources that have not been found or touched after X amount of time goes by 

Appears you need to rebuild the drew collector and mushroom farms to get them to work for a while anyway. water, acorns, and weed stock stop spawning on my server and I seriously dont want to start over again with a new save.

• Like 1