I know they said that the larva spawn was fixed in the patch but I can't get rid of the horde running around. Every time I get close to them to plant trip mines or even throw bombs my game almost stops running until I get  distance between us. I can't even explore the cave that they spawn/swarm around. Any ideas of how to rid them that doesn't include starting over?

1 hour ago, Fletch Dude said:

I know they said that the larva spawn was fixed in the patch but I can't get rid of the horde running around. Every time I get close to them to plant trip mines or even throw bombs my game almost stops running until I get  distance between us. I can't even explore the cave that they spawn/swarm around. Any ideas of how to rid them that doesn't include starting over?

yes thats very hard. I need 15 minutes to host the game and i have many lags in the near from the Larva hole. 100 Larvas in the cave....

3 hours ago, Berinda1986 said:

yes thats very hard. I need 15 minutes to host the game and i have many lags in the near from the Larva hole. 100 Larvas in the cave....

I actually got an email back saying they are working on a fix to kill all the extra larva with only 15 alive. But that's not gonna happen until the next patch, hopefully... So I guess that area is still off limits for me for now.

2 hours ago, Fletch Dude said:

I actually got an email back saying they are working on a fix to kill all the extra larva with only 15 alive. But that's not gonna happen until the next patch, hopefully... So I guess that area is still off limits for me for now.

20200808_024711.jpg