GAME SAVES

Please separate the game saves from multiplayer and single player have them saved in a separate section as to avoid confusion and when you either save or save on logout they should never be overwritten or deleted unless the user needs wants to only quick save files should be over written. I'm afraid of starting a solo session as it may mess up the multiplayer session I've been in not just for me but my team mates too. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Steve616 said:

Please separate the game saves from multiplayer and single player have them saved in a separate section as to avoid confusion and when you either save or save on logout they should never be overwritten or deleted unless the user needs wants to only quick save files should be over written. I'm afraid of starting a solo session as it may mess up the multiplayer session I've been in not just for me but my team mates too. 

Or maybe the possibility to rename your safe game? 

• Like 1

Agreed if they didn't keep getting over written lol if it's meant to be like that I'm not sure as I've read reports of saves just dissappearing randomly even then I doubt itl have unlimited save slots and would eventually lose either multiplayer or solo if you spend an extended time in one itl eventually get to your say solo save and over write it. Or have solo and multiplayer as fully separate games 2hich I'd prefer but that just me.