Structure material bug and wishlist

So far i haven't seen anyone say anything about this so it might just be me, but when i make stairs that meet up with weed stem walls the top of the stairs clip through and make it so i have to jump over the top of the wall to get onto the second floor. Also, the sturdy door clips through grass floors and again i have to jump over it when on the second floor.

Wishlist time

-equipped items out of inventory

-add 2 slots to the hotpouch for utility items (shovel and repair tool)

-shields for boosted blocking and dual wielding for the fast one handes weapons like the larva blade and spider dagger

-more weak hand items in general, maybe a lanturn.

-add a recipe to make a 6ish slot quiver to get arrows out of inventory, be expensive (like 7000 rs and like 10 grub hide and 10 berry leather)

-make canteen a permanent equip to belt

-i know it's going to be added, but more insects, particularly flying ones like bees and dragonflies as dangerous ones, fireflies and butterflies as food source and materials

-more weapon variety, like more two handed options besides the clubs, maybe some kind of battle axe and claymore type sword

I know there are going to be more wildlife added to the game, and honestly it gives me anxiety.  Everytime I enter a clearing I wonder if a bird is going to swoop down and grab me and every time I see a dark hole I wonder if there is a snake in there.  Oh, what about frogs with sticky tongues or venus fly traps. My daughter walked by and asked if the homeowner has a cat and now I'm worried about that too!  There are so many great ideas for this game I am excited to see what comes next.

• Like 1