Hi everyone. I wanted to start a little suggestion box for future updates, fixes or even add-ons that hopefully obsidian will read. My personal suggestions for obsidian would be to slightly nerf spider damage since so many of them spawn and have such high health. Another great idea would be to add a dlc or update called “back home” or “back to the house,” in which you would re-enter the home as a tiny kid and try to survive indoor bugs and gain indoor materials like electronic components or glass etc. I’m in love with the game so far and only want the greatest ideas for the future of the game, please add to the discussion with any helpful tips or ideas you may have! Remember... “Go big or never go home.”

Befor adding DLC fixing the game bugs would be more important. But it Would be good if you could enter the house. With giant Rats that will come after you only IF you attack them first and more spiders. And the pond with fish,  Cat fish and fish that would come after you.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Seasons, rain and snow would be wild. The game seems a little bland if you play 90 days and it's always sunny or foggy at night.  Oh and we definitely could use a new map at some point too maybe, entering the house as mentioned above would be nice, quite a few microscopic critters that run around inside that would help. 

Edited by mechabeat

I'd like it if bombs could be thrown using the same attack button as every other weapon. I don't use 'huck' in case I accidentally throw my weapon away (and to free up the button on the controller) so I have to enable it again every time I want use a bomb. Since the regular attack button doesn't do anything when you are holding a bomb, it makes sense to just use it to throw the bomb.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...