Jump to content
  • Sign Up
  • 0
R-vn

The Last Sanctuary bug?

Question

Hi!

New here. Played the game for the first time this past month.

I'm having trouble with The Last Sanctuary quest. It doesn't offer the option to complete the quest with Prince Aruihi after finishing everything at Motare o Kozi.

Is this a bug or did I make some in-game decisions that would render the quest unfinishable?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

what choices did you make at Motare O Kozi? "Unfinishable" quests don't exist - if you made it impossible, it should become a failed quest. If it truly is unfinishable, it's a bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 6/25/2020 at 12:54 AM, thelee said:

what choices did you make at Motare O Kozi? "Unfinishable" quests don't exist - if you made it impossible, it should become a failed quest. If it truly is unfinishable, it's a bug.

I turned the rotted lady into the green lady; got the rubbing for ukaizo from the discs thing at the center of motare; didn't give capt pai said rubbing. When I return to Aruihi in Neketaka, his doalogue options don't offer me the prompt to complete the quest. None at all. And I have +4 rep with the huana.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
17 hours ago, R-vn said:

I turned the rotted lady into the green lady; got the rubbing for ukaizo from the discs thing at the center of motare; didn't give capt pai said rubbing. When I return to Aruihi in Neketaka, his doalogue options don't offer me the prompt to complete the quest. None at all. And I have +4 rep with the huana.

sounds like a bug, unfortunately. you don't have any mods? you're not at a point of talking to queen onekaza? just trying to think of anything that might be conflicting with the quest resolution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 6/29/2020 at 7:07 AM, thelee said:

sounds like a bug, unfortunately. you don't have any mods? you're not at a point of talking to queen onekaza? just trying to think of anything that might be conflicting with the quest resolution.

No mods. Just vanilla. What do you mean "at a point of talking to queen onekaza?" I've already talked to her. I'm actually nearing end game already. I honestly have no idea. Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 7/4/2020 at 2:01 AM, R-vn said:

No mods. Just vanilla. What do you mean "at a point of talking to queen onekaza?" I've already talked to her. I'm actually nearing end game already. I honestly have no idea. Sorry.

i mean at a certain point aruihi has you go talk to onekaza and i wondered if there was some conflict between resolving a quest and his desire to see you up to onekaza.

you've already talked to her? have you already decided whether or not to side with her or others? i'm just wondering if you're far enough into the game you've closed off some options in a buggy way. either way, you may be S.O.L. sadly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...