Bug Report: Cant access Ori o Koīki Sanctum

jsprand

Question

Hey

During the Fruitful Alliance quest I cant access the Ori o Koīki Sanctum, I just get the error "There was an error loading the next map. Returned to Main Menu to prevent save game corruption." To reproduce the bug, just try to go inside and it should happen everytime, from both doors. I have verified the game files on steam, but that did not help. No mods.  Will send the files on email, dont fit here. 

3 answers to this question

how is a game they just launched on other platforms out of support. its literally coming soon to switch but i am seeing alot of basic support questions on these forums unanswered.... sad lets STEAM do your support so people can get some please.

It's out of support on PC. It was released 2 years ago and had extensive support during that time. I think the POE development and support team isn't as big as you may think. The first game was built from kickstarter. I think it's great that they were able to push it to 5 major patches.

The thing that's kinda confusing is that this forum started as a pure PC focus as that was the only game available. Now that there's PS4 and XBOX out we see more people coming in from consoles. There's no split in this on the forums. I'm also not sure if Obsidian is directly involved in support for consoles as it was ported there and not published by Obsidian. You may have to go elsewhere for support for consoles. Versus Evil? Not sure.

Edited by AeonsLegend