Console Bugs

Shin Hyde

Question

I'm not sure if this is the right place to come with console bugs or if I go complain to Versus Evil but oh man this game is nearly unplayable, especially now that I'm hitting a bug where several saves for one character literally freeze up when loading, or load and take me to main menu saying there was a map error. This is utterly ridiculous. (if this is not the right place for this I apologize, literally just created account give minutes ago. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 answer to this question

On 2/2/2020 at 7:42 PM, Shin Hyde said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to come with console bugs or if I go complain to Versus Evil but oh man this game is nearly unplayable, especially now that I'm hitting a bug where several saves for one character literally freeze up when loading, or load and take me to main menu saying there was a map error. This is utterly ridiculous. (if this is not the right place for this I apologize, literally just created account give minutes ago. 

Very sad.

The A command (Xbox Version) does not recognize me, and of course I cannot interact with anyone, enter or leave ... And it has spread to all the saved.

40 hours in the trash. Great.

Edited by Abuachumi
Bad write