Equipping N-Ray Modded weapon causes ALL weapons damage (tooltip) to decrease by half.

I modded a weapon to have N-Ray damage.  Whenever I equip this weapon, the damage (shown on tooltip) from ALL my weapons is reduced by 50%.

I can't find any reference to this phenomenon in the codex, on any of the wiki sites, or on this forum or with a google search and I believe this is a Bug.

It worried me at first and it took some time to figure out it only happened when I was holding the N-Ray weapon.

I have attached 2 screenshots taken seconds apart the only difference is in one I am holding the N-Ray weapon and the other one I am not.

The tool-tip being displayed is not for the N-Ray weapon.  It's for a different weapon from my inventory.  The issue applies to every weapon in my inventory.

Note: I had to resize & convert both screenshots to .jpg because of the 512KB attachment limit.  I am actually playing at 1080p resolution.

Thank you,

Robert

The Outer Worlds   11_14_2019 11_14_14 PM.jpg

The Outer Worlds   11_14_2019 11_14_32 PM.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, the1robert.

I'm sorry for the late reply. To expedite your issue, if haven't done so already, we ask that you please visit http://privatedivision.com/support and report the issue there. This will get your issue into our publisher's queue to ensure the fastest possible turn around time. Again, I apologize for the late reply and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this issue.

--Doug.