So I was playing through my game and during the mission BOLT With His Name, when asked to delete files it wouldn’t let me. I thought nothing of it, no skin off my back, but now at canids cradle I can’t do the peace option without it even though I’ve done everything ese right. When I went back to see if I could at least read the files they still weren’t there. So now I have to choose between two factions I tried really hard to have like each other and by all means should have, but since this whole thing happened I can’t have the ending of the faction quest that I’ve been working for and made no errors on my part for. Will there be a patch or something to fix this? Or will I just have to finish the mission and play on a different character to do that? Posted below I have what I would get when I went during the mission. 

98FF2F81-1924-43E4-91F0-F06FBDAFC0B7.jpeg

Hey cubanninja68,

I'm sorry for the quest issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.