Game Crashing Consistently in UDL Restricted Areas

Possibly a few spoilers ahead:

My game is crashing consistently when interacting with different things (terminals, talking to companions, riding an elevator) and it only seems to be happening in specific restricted areas. I went to the one on the Groundbreaker and it didn't. But Mister Clarke's house, the underground science lab, or Hope all crash.

I even tested standing right outside a restricted area and talking to both my companions. No crash. Walked into the restricted area and talked to one and crashed. Nearly any terminal or elevator will cause a crash as well though randomly some won't. 1 terminal and 1 elevator in the underground science lab wouldn't cause a crash.

I heard of the issue happening at the end of the game and that dismissing one of the companions fixed that. Tried that and it does work for me so the issues seem related, but is there anything else I can try? Would like to have both companions (for stat reasons) for the end.

I attached my system specs if it is necessary. Also I am on the latest Nvidia Drivers. Playing on the Windows Store version of the game. 

DxDiag.txt

Hey, xdownpour

I'm sorry for the crash you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.