Xbox One X using base Xbox One visual settings

First of all, The Outer Worlds is absolutely fantastic! 

Having recently watched a YouTube video comparing every console version of the game, I couldn't help but notice the Xbox One X version of the game has less dense foliage on Terra 2. It is identical to the base Xbox One version. I understand the need to reduce the foliage on the base console, but I'm curious if the X sharing the same settings was just an oversight. 

Obviously the X has its own advantages with the resolution and 4K textures, but if it's possible I would love to see the foliage and other graphic settings increased as well!

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hey, TheUnsungHero26

I'm sorry for the Xbox One X issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, oei_um said:

Hey, TheUnsungHero26

I'm sorry for the Xbox One X issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.

Perfect, thanks for the response! Like I said, the game is fantastic, and this is just a minor detail, but if it can be improved in the future that would be great.

• Like 1