When using the Lockers immediately to the right after entering the ship, items stored in the two bottom right boxes cause the stats dialog to go off screen. The items above move the dialog to the left side to prevent this from occurring.

I am running at 1080p borderless window. My laptop is a early-2019 razer blade 15 advanced with the Intel Core i7-8750H with the Nvidia RTX 2060. Please let me know if there's any more information I should provide. I haven't really submitted a bug before. I've run into so few with this game figured I'd mention the one I came across.

Locker_Inventory_bug.jpg

Hey, Skylar Dzierzanowski

I'm sorry for the UI issue you have run into. We have our development team looking into it and hope to have a fix for it shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issue into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve the issue.