{Spoiler} New problem with broken Parvati companion questline (Sapphire wine + Bite the sun)

I’m having the “parvati is dead” issue just like other people but i’ve noticed another problem (xbox one)

-In addition to instantly failing the quest when parvati brings up bite the sun, my game automatically crashes every single time i ignore her then try to start the quest by talking to her again. I’ve never crashed on the first talk or instantly failed on the second talk, they’re mutually exclusive. The fact that reinitializing the dialogue causes a crash instead of an instant quest failure is concerning and i don’t know if it’s been brought up.

-I had my problem immediately after roseway, and I was able to buy a certain item with her, but the quest remained dead and i couldn’t give it to parvati. 

-I’ve tried dismissing her, taking off her helmet, switching up the party, knocking her out in combat, ignoring the initial quest start, soft resetting the game, and hard resetting my console. The bug can’t be avoided after a certain point and either results in an instant fail or instant crash 

Side note: i picked up a bugged book in roseway lab (inside a jail cell) that was removed from my inventory when i got on the ship. It’s a quest item that’s just called book and it says “Broaden your horizons with a little light reading. This might look nice in one of the crew’s rooms on the unreliable.” When i get on unreliable, i notice the game remove my entire quest item inventory then re-add them all back except for the book. I don’t know if it’s related or if anyone else picked this book up but my problem happened immediately after finding this book and i have no backup saves before it

• Thanks 1

Hey, Oh Welles

I'm sorry for the issues you have run into. We have our development team looking into them and hope to have a fix for them shortly. In the meantime, to expedite your request, you can send an e-mail to our publisher, Private Division at support@privatedivision.com. This will get your issues into their queue and allow us to prioritize requests to ensure the fastest possible turn around time.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience while we work to resolve these issues.

I am having the exact same issue. 

I have updated windows 10 as well as my display drivers to see if this would fix the issue with no luck.

Bug/Issue as as follows:

While on the Unreliable, the NPC companion Parvati tells me she wants to talk about something (this is AFTER, her Romance/Drink at the bar quest). I chose the dialog response telling her that I was busy and we could talk later.

After this, anytime I go into conversation with her and ask "What's the big thing you wanted to ask about", the game immediately crashes to the desktop.

I also picked up the book OP mentioned, and have sent an e-mail on this to Private Division.

Edited by LordGwilym