[Bug]Zoe as enemy and can not talk

Right off the bat, I'll just stop you asking me if there are other enemies around.

No. There are not.

None except Zoe and she's not an enemy.

Despite this, when I try talking to her, she has a red triangle on the compass as if she IS an enemy and I can not talk to her. I was able to once before when I first found her (before I came across Grace at the Botanical Plant), but now I can not and am unable to complete the quest she is involved in as a result. Also talked to Stefan and got that Masked Marketeer thing from him, so I've existed all possibilities. I'd just reload an older save, but i don't feel like redoing 3 hours of exploring and questing.

Fix this.

Edited by Bagelsworth

I am have the same issue.  There are no bandits around as I had cleared out the area earlier and had talk to her then, but now that I have this quest she is is just listed as an enemy.

I tried dragging some of the primals over to see if that would fix it but she just ran away during the fight.  After the fight she came back but was still listed as something I could only attack with not talk with. 

I ran into the same thing last night, and was able to fix it by sleeping in a nearby bed for 12 hours ten times in a row. I'm not sure what the minimum amount of sleep is needed, but doing this allowed me to reset Zoe's hostility and complete the quest.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Invida said:

I ran into the same thing last night, and was able to fix it by sleeping in a nearby bed for 12 hours ten times in a row. I'm not sure what the minimum amount of sleep is needed, but doing this allowed me to reset Zoe's hostility and complete the quest.

Thank you so very much, it worked for me and really helped me out, finally I can continue my journey without frustration. I signed up to this forum solely to express my gratitude for your help.

• Like 1