Switch support?

Xenavire

Question

Simple question, hopefully with a simple answer. I've run into multiple bugs and a complete crash with maybe 6 hours of gameplay (I can list them if necessary), but I just want to know if bugfixes will be happening for the switch port, or is this a case of "it is what it is"? 

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Agreed, the rate at which Ive come across bugs in the first hour alone is staggering, and worrying.

I feel I cant commit to a proper playthrough until these are sorted, due to possibly future uncompatible save files and/or gamebreaking glitchwalls halfway through. And the UI glitches are just tiresome to endure frankly.

Such a messy release. Really disappointed. 

Edited by Striped_Wolf
  • Like 1

I mean, I am not disappointed exactly, it's launch day of a game that already went through periods of instability, so I wasn't expecting it to be flawless. But it's buggier then I expected, almost as though the wrong build was uploaded. 

As long as patches are coming, and doesn't take weeks/months for the nastier bugs (like crashing, or stats from enchanted items seeming to not work in some cases), I'll be satisfied to wait a little longer to enjoy it properly. 

Tried to plow a little further, and ran into even more bugs, broken features and a few game crashes. This is terrible, its like the beta version, back in 2015!

At this point, I expect some sort of official apology or statement adressing the sorry state of the release build.

Edited by Striped_Wolf