[Bug][4.1.1] Berath Blessing - Bonus Skills + Priest of Woedica Error

MikeMaximus

Question

I've been messing around with new characters and sub-classes in turn-based mode and came across an issue with Berath's Blessing - Bonus Skills.  On my new Priest of Woedica, the blessing doesn't apply and also shows an exception when you view the buff (see screenshot).  Oddly this didn't happen with a multi-class Priest of Woedica / Forbidden Fist Monk.

A saved game with the issue is also attached to this post.  I'm using the GOG version of the game.  Thanks.

[Addition] 

After completely quitting the game and reloading the save, the error disappeared. So, I'm not sure what happened here. 

The general sequence of events when this problem occurred was the following:

1.  Loaded a saved game for another character.

2.  Quit to menu.

3.  Started a new game.

post-159194-0-47026000-1550420041_thumb.jpg

Sonje (DeadfireArchipelago) (792bfa65-028e-4101-867e-1951aaf62171) (LAX-123ABCDEFGH) (917017584).zip

Edited by MikeMaximus

1 answer to this question

Hello Mike,

I'm sorry you were having trouble with Bonus Skills and I'm glad it is working properly for you again.  I'll be sending the information off to the team to investigate to see what might have caused the issue in the first place.  If you discover anything else about this, please continue to post about it here as I will link this thread to the report so the team can use it as a reference.

Thanks Mike and I hope the rest of your adventure through the Deadfire archipelago is smooth sailing!