Xoti complaining every time I click on her

lucius0

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello Lucius,

Thank you for letting us know and for providing the save to test with.  Regardless of if this was intended or not, this would still be great feedback so no need to be sorry :)

I'll get this into a report and send it off tot he team to take a look into.

Thanks for the help Lucius!

To expand on the OP's comment.

In my game, once I turn down a companion for a romance, I begin to get their "Annoyed" responses when selecting them both in the party selection screen (like on the ship or in an Inn) and during the game.  Xoti give me the "What NOW?," Maia gives me the "I heard you..." 

I when selecting characters from the Inn or on the ship, Maia now gives me "Fine... I'll just wait on the boat" when before she gave me some upbeat retort.  When selecting her I get "Just following orders" instead of "Chuckle - this'll be fun!"  Similarly with Tekehu, he now seems annoyed any time I add or remove him from the party, and occasionally gives me the annoyed response when selecting them in-game.

All have positive disposition with my Watcher, Xoti and Maia have +2, Tekehu has +1.  

Is this intended or a bug?

Did you have the romance conversation with her and let her down easily? Because as far as I can tell, the game seems to set that as "broke up with Xoti" instead of "did not start relationship with Xoti." I had that on two playthroughs, one before any DLC came out, and my current playthrough that I started a week ago.

I don't have confirmation that this is the cause, but she starts responding like that immediately after letting her down easily, and it's really weird.